Saturday, July 30, 2011

Welcome!

Hi, Book Club friends. I hope you've easily found your way to our new Book Club blog. Post some of your favorite "B-List books" here -- those books that don't quite make the cut as our Book Club picks, or books that you enjoy but don't really think would be right for Book Club, or books you read in between your Book Club host months.

I hope you'll post anytime and every time you feel like it. When you have a good book to share, please pass it along to the rest of us! ~ Lady

1 comment:

  1. Good new reads I recommend! The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh and The Paris Wife by Paula Mclain. Ann Patchett's State of Wonder was also very good! My mother in law just finished The Legacy by Katherine Webb and enjoyed it! It is on my night stand! Hated I missed last book club! My Amazon shipment should be in tomorrow so I can start our new read!

    ReplyDelete